Villas for 2 + 2 people with private spa in the garden
Photo gallery at the bottom of the page
History has told us that long cold winters have proved to be the worst conditions for keeping Lemons. In ancient times, the lemon vases of Case Nucci were kept inside this building to prolong their life. Nowadays the Lemon House has been transformed into a beautiful place at 350 meters above the sea level, a place to relax and take in the majestic surroundings of Umbria and all it has to offer.
It boasts a quaint double room with a kitchenette, bathroom, and a single bed located on the mezzanine level for added capacity. Breathtaking views of the lower valleys can be seen through the windows of La Limonaia. Outside there is a large garden area with a BBQ, Dining Area, & Spa (available all year).
CHOOSE OUR LUXURY SERVICES
Let yourself be spoiled with our Luxury services that include:
– Private chef for breakfasts, lunches and dinners tailored for you;
– private driver, to visit Umbria without the thought of where to park the car;
– bike rental service with a company that will come directly on site to deliver them;
– daily housekeeper service;
– organising visits to the surrounding wineries and farms;
– exclusive shoes stylist, a craftsman will come directly to Case Nucci and make a pair of shoes tailored for you;
– private visit to our small oil and wine museum;
– from farm to table. Local produces, delivered at your home by our farmer.
The La Limonaia household is just 5 minutes from the town centre of Marsciano where you can find all the required shops you need including restaurants, supermarkets, & petrol stations. It’s a perfect starting point to discovering a number of interesting places.
Some of these are:
- Scarzuola – 15 minutes by car
- Todi – 15 minutes by Car
- Perugia (famous for the Baci Chocolates) – 20 minutes by car
- Trasimeno Lake – 30 minutes by car
- Assisi – 30 minutes by car
- Roma – 1.5 hours by car
- International Airport of San Francesco of Assisi – 30 minutes by Car
Come relax in the beautiful ancient surroundings La Limonaia has to offer!
|PERIOD||RENT PER NIGHT||CLEANING AND TOWELS|
|2 January – 31 May||105 euro||25 euro|
|1 June – 31 July||115 euro||25 euro|
|1 August – 26 August||125 euro||25 euro|
|27 August – 29 December||105 euro||25 euro|
|30 December – 1 January||150 euro||25 euro|