Villa for 6 people with private spa and pool in the garden
Photo gallery at the bottom of the page
Il Granaio is located on a hill at 350 meters above sea level. This exquisite country stone household was constructed during the early 1600’s in a small village located upon the hills of San Venanzo. The house was used as a barn for processing wheat from the 1600’s to the mid 1900’s, hence the name. The lowest level of the building was used to preserve the food and wine for the main household, due to its cool temperature all year round. The detached country house encompasses a large living room with an old fire place, two double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen (with a fridge, oven and dishwasher). Outside in the garden there is a big swimming pool and spacious terrace area which includes the use of a BBQ, large garden space and exclusive use of the spa (available all year).
CHOOSE OUR LUXURY SERVICES
Let yourself be spoiled with our Luxury services that include:
– Private chef for breakfasts, lunches and dinners tailored for you;
– private driver, to visit Umbria without the thought of where to park the car;
– bike rental service with a company that will come directly on site to deliver them;
– daily housekeeper service;
– organising visits to the surrounding wineries and farms;
– exclusive shoes stylist, a craftsman will come directly to Case Nucci and make a pair of shoes tailored for you;
– private visit to our small oil and wine museum.
Close to Il Granaio, you can take a 10-minute walk to admire a lake called “Caesar’s Lake” (The owner of the Property During the 1800’s), where you can swim during the warmer months and admire the lush vegetation whilst circumnavigating the lake with the available raft rowing, during all seasons. There is also a clay shore where you can use this natural substance to remove the toxins from your skin.
It’s a perfect starting point to discovering a number of interesting places including:
- Scarzuola – 15 minutes by car
- Todi – 15 minutes by Car
- Perugia (famous for the Baci Chocolates) – 20 minutes by car
- Trasimeno Lake – 30 minutes by car
- Assisi – 30 minutes by car
- Roma – 1.5 hours by car
- International Airport of San Francesco of Assisi – 30 minutes by Car
|PERIOD||RENT THE RURAL HOUSE||CLEANING AND TOWELS|
|2 January – 15 April||150 euro||55 euro|
|16 April – 31 May||195 euro||55 euro|
|1 June – 30 June||225 euro||55 euro|
|1 July – 31 July||260 euro||55 euro|
|1 August – 26 August||280 euro||55 euro|
|27 August – 30 September||240 euro||55 euro|
|1 october – 29 Dicember||140 euro||55 euro|
|30 Dicember – 1 January||280 euro||55 euro|
NB rom 1st November to 15 th April a heating additional about € 20/day.